In this section, we'll share tips on how to represent some specialty scenarios in your forecast.
- Helpful forecast features
- Entering start-up costs and funding in LivePlan
- Adding a break-even analysis to your plan
- Representing past performance in LivePlan
- How do I build a plan for the purchase of an existing business?
- How can I represent part-time personnel in my forecast?
- Forecasting for new construction
- Adding a mission statement to your plan
- Entering a grant in your forecast
- Entering an owner's draw
- Entering a previously-owned asset for a start-up business
- Entering a pre-existing loan with customized payments
- Representing valuation in LivePlan
- Entering commissions or bonuses in your forecast
- Entering a tenant improvement allowance
- Entering a cash reserve for future lease payments
- How the Dashboard "Days to pay" metric is calculated
- Why does the Dashboard trend view show the elapsed portion only?