Creating and managing companies
In LivePlan, a Company is a container that holds a Plan, Pitch, Forecast (or multiple forecasts), Benchmarks, Schedule, and Scoreboard. You can create as many companies in your account as you like. Each account has a limit on how many of these companies can be active for editing and sharing at one time, but it's easy to switch between your active and archived companies any time.
- Setting up a new company
- Adding an additional company, pitch, or plan
- Changing the company name
- Archiving a company or plan
- Copying a company or plan
- Restoring an archived company or plan
- Deleting a company or plan
- Removing chapters, sections, or topics from your plan outline
- Restoring a chapter or section you've deleted from your plan
- Moving a chapter, section, or topic in the plan outline
- Managing your companies, pitches, and plans
- Choosing the forecast start date when you create a company
- Is it possible to move or copy a company to another account?