Using the benchmarks
The Benchmarks tab in LivePlan offers actual financial data, collected from U.S. companies and averaged. You can search for your industry and region of the U.S., and see metrics showing how companies similar to yours have performed in the past. These metrics can help you formulate your future forecast.
- Using the benchmarks
- Searching for your industry in the benchmarks
- Viewing industry benchmark results
- How is the benchmarks data different than market research?
- About our benchmarks data
- Benchmarks metrics and ratios available in LivePlan
- Why can't I see my forecast data in the benchmarks tab?
- Why can't I see forecast values for revenue spent on rent or marketing?
- Why isn't there a three-year average for my industry?