Preparing a forecast
A forecast is your best guess at how much revenue and cost your business will generate in the coming years. The forecast can be feel daunting for entrepreneurs, but don't worry - the articles in this section will help.
- Adding accounts receivable and accounts payable to your forecast
- Adding and managing inventory
- Setting tax rates
- Representing VAT, HST, or GST in your forecast
- Why don't I see income taxes in my forecast?
- Entering financing
- Entering dividends and distributions
- Using the fill-right feature in forecast grids
- Using a point-and-click chart in LivePlan
- Pasting numbers from a spreadsheet into the forecast
- Customizing your views of forecast tables
- Forecast settings
- Financial statements
- Where is EBITDA in the LivePlan forecast?
- Adding annual-detail financial statements to your plan
- Why do I see a message that says "this forecast step has not been started"?