Preparing a forecast
A forecast is your best guess at how much revenue and cost your business will generate in the coming years. The forecast can be feel daunting for entrepreneurs, but don't worry - the articles in this section will help.
- Reading the Cash Flow statement
- Changing the setting for multi-month charges
- Moving your financial statements into Excel
- Deleting a forecast
- AO: Entering convertible debt
- Cash flow assumptions
- Adding accounts receivable and accounts payable to your forecast
- Adding and managing inventory
- Setting tax rates
- Representing VAT, HST, or GST in your forecast
- Entering financing
- Entering dividends and distributions
- Using a point-and-click chart in LivePlan
- Where is EBITDA in the LivePlan forecast?