Connecting a Google Groups Mailbox to Outpost Follow
Create your mailbox in Outpost
- Create an Outpost hosted mailbox. This will give you a TeamOutpost email address to use in the steps below.
Add that email address to Google Groups
- Go to your Google Group
- Click Manage Members
- Click Direct Add Members
- Add the TeamOutpost email address you created above
- Make sure the email digest setting is set to "All Mail"
- Click the Add button
Accept the group invitation in Outpost
- Return to Outpost and the newly created mailbox.
- Accept the invitation that was sent when you added the email address to your Google Group
Change the “Send from” address for the new Outpost mailbox
- Go the the mailbox settings in Outpost
- Add your Google Group's address to the "Email address to forward from" filed
- Click the "Send test email" button.
- If you do receive the test message, then everything is good to go
- If test message is not received, let us know so we can check it out
Have more questions? Submit a request