You can view your Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements from within the Dashboard tab. This view displays both forecast totals (taken from the data entered in the Forecast tab) and actual totals (taken from data imported from your linked accounting solution or from figures entered under the Update Actual Results link in the Dashboard tab).
For details on how to connect LivePlan to a specific accounting solution, see these articles:
If you aren't using any of these accounting solutions, you can still enter your actuals manually. For details, please see: Manually entering actual results
Use the date selector to choose a date range to view:
Upon selecting a date range the financial statements will be updated to display data from the selected dates.
You can further refine the data displayed in your financial statements by selecting one of the following display formats:
- Overall: This provides a total amount for each line item for the date range selected.
- By Month: This breaks down the financial statements by month for the date range selected.
- By Class: If you organize the transactions in your QuickBooks account by classes, you can break down the financial statement by class.
NOTE: The "By Class" view is only enabled once a QuickBooks account with class data has been synced. To learn more about how LivePlan utilizes class data please see Viewing your QuickBooks classes in LivePlan
- Reading the Profit and Loss Statement
- Reading the Cash Flow statement
- Reading the Balance Sheet
- How do I download or print my forecast or financial statements
- Where is EBITDA in the LivePlan forecast?