In LivePlan, the default account allows for one company at a time to be active, which means it can be edited and shared with others. An archived company cannot be accessed by your users (contributors and guests). If you need a company to remain active at all times so that other users have access, then you may want to upgrade your number of active companies.
How to switch between active companies:
1. At the top of your LivePlan window, click on the name of your current active company. A drop down menu will list your active companies. You can switch to an active company by clicking on it:
2. You can also switch to another active company fromthe company management screen. To get this screen, you will click on the View all companies from the same drop down menu:
3. From the company management screen, click Go to Company to the right of the name of the active company you want to switch to:
You can also archive, restore, copy, delete, and create new companies from this company management screen. You can find the links for those Help Center articles below.
More on managing your companies:
- Archiving a company or plan
- Restoring an archived company or plan
- Copying a company
- Adding additional companies
- Deleting a company