You can add another mailbox to your Outpost account any time.
This article will show you how to add a new mailbox using an Office 365 address you own. We're assuming that you've already started your Outpost account.
Note: Outpost will import all of your email history. To ensure a smooth transition, you may want to clean up your Office 365 inbox before you connect to Outpost.
Adding a mailbox with an Office 365 email address
- At the upper right hand corner of your window, click on the Settings icon:
- In the sidebar of the Settings page, click Mailboxes:
- Click on the plus sign [+] to add a mailbox:
- Give the mailbox a name your team will recognize. Then choose Office 365 as your email provider:
- Enter your Office 365 email address, and the password you use to log into that account:
- In the Users section, select which users will have access to this mailbox. You can Select none, Select all, or click the checkboxes for individual users:
- Outpost defaults to showing the mailbox email address as the "send email as" name. If you like, you can change this to a name your recipients will recognize:
- Finally, enter a mailbox signature. This signature will appear on all messages sent from this mailbox:
Note: If a user also creates a personal email signature, then any messages they send from this mailbox will display their personal signature above the mailbox signature.
Click Connect Mailbox:
- You'll then be prompted to verify your request for the connection between Outpost and this Outlook address. Click Allow to continue.
- From this point, you'll be placed into your new Outpost account, and your email history will begin importing automatically.
Note: You can use Outpost, and even log out, while your email history import is in progress.