When opening Business Plan Pro, you're presented with a dialog box that offers three options:
- Creating a new business plan
- Opening a plan file you've created previously
- Opening the sample plan library
This dialog box remembers the plan files you've opened recently, and under "Open an existing plan," it presents these as a list of links to click to open those files again.
If you want to remove this list of links from the display, follow these steps:
- Open any existing plan file or start a new one, so you have access to the menus.
- In the Tools menu, select Options, and then Desktop:
- In the dialog box that appears, uncheck the option for "Remember recently used files." Then click OK:
The next time you log into Business Plan Pro, you'll see no recent plan links. As you open plan files from this point forward, the link list will repopulate with those files.