Business Plan Pro saves a backup copy of your business plan file periodically. As you work on your plan, you'll be prompted to save your work each time you close the file. But if you accidentally missed an opportunity to save, then you may be able to restore your plan from a backup file.
- To begin, open Business Plan Pro and select "Create a new Business Plan:"
- Dismiss the Plan Setup box by clicking the Close button:
- Next, click the File menu, and select Restore:
- Select the backup file you'd like to use from the dialog box, and click Restore:
- The backup file will open as a new plan document. Be sure to save this file before proceeding to edit this file.