When text is copied and pasted from an outside source, all of the formatting code is copied and pasted as well. The result can be plan content that displays one way on screen and prints in another format.
To avoid such problems when copying and pasting from outside sources, please follow these instructions:
- Copy your content to the Windows clipboard from the outside program.
- Click into the text topic in which you wish to paste the text.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste Special.
- From the Paste Special screen, choose Unformatted Text and click OK to paste only the text into your plan (without formatting).
- You can then format the text within your plan as you wish. The software supports all basic text formatting options, from bulleted and numbered lists, to bold, italic, underline, different font families and sizes, font colors, and more.