You can change the dates or date ranges in all tables in the plan.
All of the tables in your plan get their date information from the Starting Date setting for your plan. The Past Performance table shows three years prior to the Starting Date, and all of the forecast tables show either three or five years after the Starting Date.
The steps which you will need to take to change the Starting Date depend upon the version of the software which you are using. Please click to view the appropriate set of instructions below:
Business Plan Pro 2003, 2004 or 2005, Marketing Plan Pro 6.0, or Cash Compass
- On the View menu, place a checkmark next to the Plan Wizard option.
- Expand the Plan Setup section at the top of the Wizard Task list, on the left side of the program.
- Select the Starting Date question and then change the Month and Year in the answer to the question.
Business Plan Pro 4.0, Marketing Plan Pro 4.0, Web Strategy Pro, Ad Plan Pro, or Cash Plan Pro
- On the File menu, click Plan Wizard.
- Double-click on step #15, "Set the date..."
- Change the month and year as needed and then click Finish.
- Click Yes to apply the updated settings to the plan.