Our planning products do not have the ability to include footnotes as you would find in a fully featured word processor. However, you can insert additional topics at the end of your plan to use Endnotes instead.
Take the following steps to include an Endnotes topic in your plan:
- Open the plan Outline by clicking the Outline (or Plan Outline) button on the plan toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down the Outline to the last topic before the Appendix section.
- Right-click on the this topic, point to Insert and click Topic.
- Type the name Endnotes into the New Topic name box and click OK.
- You can now use this topic to hold a numbered list or another format to detail out your endnotes for topics within your plan.