You can share data between plans created in similar versions of Palo Alto Software programs.
First, create a "source plan" and a "destination plan."
- The "source plan" is the one containing text and/or table data which you would like to transfer.
- The "destination plan" is the one into which you wish to place this data.
Then, follow the instructions below for the cross-compatible software versions:
Marketing Plan Pro 6.0, Business Plan Pro 2003 or 2004, and Cash Compass
- Open the destination plan.
- On the File menu, click Import.
- Select the Palo Alto Software program with which you would like to import data from and click Next.
- Choose Browse, select the plan with which you would like to share data (the "source plan"), and click Open.
- Follow the steps which appear for transferring data between plans.
Business Plan Pro 4.0, Marketing Plan Pro 4.0, and Web Strategy Pro 4.0
- Open the source plan.
- On the File menu, click Links to other Products.
- Select the Palo Alto Software program with which you would like to share your data.
- Select a plan with which you would like to share data (the "destination plan") and click Open.
- This will launch the Links Wizard which will walk you through transferring data between plans.