In version 4.0 of Marketing Plan Pro, you may encounter the following error:
"Welcome form error (429)"
"Welcome form error: (91) Object variable or With Block variable not set."
Run-time Error -2147221504
Install the latest updates for the Microsoft Data Access Components of Windows:
- Click the appropriate link to download the update for your version of Windows:
- Once there, select the English version of the file from the list, and click the Download button on the right side of the page.
- Choose the Save to Disk option, and save the file to the Desktop of your computer.
- After the download is complete, close any open programs.
- Double-click the downloaded file to update your Microsoft Data Access controls.
- Restart your computer.
Re-register the "VS" files:
- Click the Windows Start button and then click Run
- In the Open box, type REGSVR32 "C:\Windows\System\vsthes6.ocx" and click OK.
- Windows will display a message stating that the Dllregisterserver in the file succeeded. Click OK.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3, replacing vsthes6.ocx with the following filenames:
- Restart the computer after registering these files.
Change the temporary directory used by your Palo Alto Software program:
- Launch your Palo Alto Software program.
- Click the Preferences button on the Welcome screen.
- Click the Directory Preferences tab in the Preferences window.
- Change the TEMP directory to: C:\Windows\Temp
- Click OK to close the Preferences and then close the program.
- Test the program to ensure that the error is resolved.