If you click the File menu to use Save as or any other File menu options, nothing happens:
Take the following steps to clear the Most recently used files list for your Palo Alto Software program:
- Open any plan in your Palo Alto Software program.
- Once in the program, point to click Options on the Tools menu, and click Desktop.
- Click on the Clear most recently used files list button.
- Click OK to close the options.
- Close and then re-open your program and the File menu will work properly again.