Take these steps to download your software:
- Go to the Software Downloads page of the Palo Alto Software website.
- Enter your email address and the serial number for the product which you wish to download.
- The Download page will load, and you should be prompted to Open or Save the file. Click the Save button.
- If you are not prompted, click on the Download Now link and choose to Save the file.
- Change the Save in location (the box at the top of the window) to the Desktop of your computer, note the filename (shown in the box near the bottom of the window), and click the Save button.
- Once the download has completed, close any open programs or windows and double-click on the file on the Desktop of your computer. This will install the program and create a new shortcut to launch it.
If you are unable to find the file which you previously downloaded, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Windows Start button
- Choose Search and then "For Files and Folders"
- Type the file name of mppenu9.exe into the box provided
- Make sure that the search is set to look in Local Hard Drives or My Computerand click the button to start the search