If you have Business Plan Pro 2007, but when you click the link to play the Intro Movie you just get a blank window, try the steps below.
This problem is related to having the latest Flash Player which is available from Adobe installed on the computer. The file which launches the Intro Movie needs to be updated within Business Plan Pro to allow the movie to play in the latest version of Adobe's Flash plugin.
An official update for Business Plan Pro 2007 has been released which addresses this problem:
- Open an Internet connection on your computer
- Open Business Plan Pro 2007
- On the Tools menu, click Update Manager
- In the Update Manager dialog, uncheck the box for Automatically Download Updates if it is checked, and then click the Download Updates button
- When the update has installed, recheck the box for Automatically Download Updates
- Click the Close button
- Close Business Plan Pro 2007
- Re-open Business Plan Pro 2007 to install the update.
Alternatively, you can take the following steps to correct the problem until the update has been installed:
- Click the link below to download the patch which contains the updatedflash_tour.htm file:
- When prompted, choose to Save this file to the Desktop of your computer.
- Once the download has completed, close any open programs.
- Double click on the flash_tour.exe file to install the update.
- Launch Business Plan Pro
- Click the Intro Movie link at the bottom of the Start a Plan screen.
- A new window should display which will play the Intro Movie using Adobe's latest Flash Player software.