When using Business Plan Pro 2007 in Windows XP or 2000, you may encounter a Run-time Error 0 which closes the program. This problem can also appear as a memory error similar to:
This error is only encountered on Windows XP or 2000 systems using the "Extra Large Font" setting. Setting the font size to Normal or Large provides a work-around to avoid the error.
Take the following steps to make this change:
- Close any open programs on the computer.
- Right-click on the Desktop of the computer and choose Properties to open the Display Properties for Windows.
- Select the Appearance tab.
- Change the setting under Font Size to either:
- Normal or
- Large Fonts
- Click the OK button to apply and save these changes
- Restart the computer and then test your Palo Alto Software program again