If you are collaborating with an organization such as a local Small Business Development Center (SBDC) or incubator, and they provide you with a promotional code to create your own LivePlan account at a discounted price, this article will guide you on how to use that code.
Note: If you've already started using LivePlan through a contributor pass you were issued by the organization, you can still use the same email address, with their access code, to establish your own independent account.
Converting your contributor or guest access to a full account
Sign in to LivePlan using the email address and password that you use to sign in as a contributor or guest.
- In the lower-left corner of the page, click on the Account menu. Select Switch Accounts:
- On the My Account page, click Create a New Account:
- You'll be taken to the Payment information screen. Click Access Code:
- The button will expand into a field. Paste in your access code there, and click Apply:
- You'll now see your discounted pricing. Select your payment method and enter your payment details:
- Click Sign up to create your own LivePlan account:
Once you have created your new account, you can switch between your account and any companies you have contributor or guest access for. You'll also be able to invite users to your account.
You may want to have your business plan transferred to your personal account. To do this, simply email your SBDC or incubator contact with your request, and they will reach out to us to complete the transfer.