If you're working with a local Small Business Development Center, and they give you a promo code to set up your own LivePlan account using the SBDC discount, this article will show you how to use that code.
Note: If you've already started used LivePlan through a contributor pass you were issued by the SBDC, you can still use the same email address, with their access code, to establish your own independent account.
Converting your contributor or guest access to a full account
- Log into LivePlan using the email address and password that you use to log in as a contributor or guest.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on the Account menu. Select Switch Accounts:
- On the account management page, click Create a New Account:
- An overlay will appear. Click the Promo button, as shown below:
- The button will expand into a field. Paste in your access code there, and click Apply:
- You'll now see your discounted pricing appear at the top of the overlay. Click the tab for the payment method you prefer: Credit Card or PayPal:
- Complete your payment details, and then click Create My Account:
Once you have created your new account, you will be able to switch between your own account and any companies you have contributor or guest access for. You'll also have all the features of a standard LivePlan account.
You'll want to have your business plan moved from the SBDC account to your own account. To do this, simply email your SBDC contact with your request and they will reach out to us to complete the transfer.