As an accountant or strategic advisor, you may have access to QuickBooks Online companies for multiple clients. When you use LivePlan to build a client's forecast, you can easily choose their QuickBooks company to connect to.
Connecting LivePlan to QuickBooks Online
- Log in to your LivePlan account.
- Make sure the company you've built for your client is currently active.
- In the client's company, click Connect Accounting:
- Click on the QuickBooks Online option, and then click Continue:
- The next overlay outlines the steps you need to take to connect to your Intuit account. Click Connect to QuickBooks:
- Sign in your Intuit online account:
- Now, select the client's QuickBooks company to connect to this LivePlan company:
- Click Connect to allow LivePlan to access your QuickBooks Online company data:
- LivePlan will pull in your QuickBooks Online data for the current year and up to two past fiscal years. You can see this data in the Dashboard once you completed the Mapping process. Once LivePlan and QuickBooks Online are connected, the Mapping view will appear:
- Now, you can move on to Mapping QuickBooks accounts to LivePlan data.
If you wish to connect your own company to LivePlan, click Add app to firm.