Cash burn rate is one of the 29 metrics tracked in the LivePlan Dashboard. To learn more about it, please see this article from our Bplans website.
In the Dashboard, once it's set up, you'll see the cash burn rate calculated for both your actuals and your forecast.
Setting up the Dashboard
To complete the import, you'll need some entries in your Forecast tab as a point of comparison. You can take one of two approaches here:
- If you've already built your forecast, you can map it to your actuals accounts.
- If you haven't yet built your forecast, you can build forecast items as you map.
With both sets of data connected, you're ready to view your cash burn rate.
Viewing the cash burn rate
- From the Dashboard tab, click Trends:
- On the Trends page, click the pull-down menu to choose a metric:
- Select Cash burn rate from the menu: