Cash burn rate is one of the 29 metrics tracked in the LivePlan Dashboard. Please take a look at this article from our Bplans website to learn more about it.
In the Dashboard, once it's set up, you'll see the cash burn rate calculated for both your actuals and your forecast.
This feature is available to LivePlan Premium users. To learn more about LivePlan Premium, please click here.
Setting up the Dashboard
To complete the import, you'll need entries in your Forecast section as a point of comparison. You can take one of two approaches here:
- If you've already built your forecast, you can map it to your actuals accounts.
- If you haven't yet built your forecast, you can build forecast items as you map.
With both data sets connected, you're ready to view your cash burn rate.
Viewing the cash burn rate
- In the Dashboard section, click Trends:
- On the Trends page, mouse over the pull-down menu to choose a metric:
- Select Cash burn rate from the menu: