We are currently working on an issue in Outpost that may be preventing some users from creating a second mailbox. If you are currently logged into a single Gmail account and try to create a second mailbox in your Outpost account, you may see this error message:
We will have this issue repaired soon, but in the meantime, here's how you can work around it immediately:
- You'll need to open Outpost in a private window in your browser. To do this, right-click on the following link, and select the option for either "incognito window" or "private window:" app.outpost.co/mailboxes
Note: Safari users should use this process.
- Log into your Outpost account in this private window.
- Add one or more new mailboxes.
- When you're done, close the private window.
- Return to Outpost in your original browser window.