You can set up an automatic response to new conversations coming into any mailbox. You can use one standard automatic response or you can have different responses for each mailbox in your account.
- First, create a template for responding to new conversations.
- Then, return to the Mailboxes tab of your Account and Tools settings.
- Check the box for Use Autoresponder.
- When prompted, choose the template you have created.
- Click Save at the top right of your Account & Tools window.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for any other mailboxes you want to have auto-responses for.
- Close the Account & Tools window.
The auto-responder will now send an automatic reply to the sender of any email message received by your Email Center Pro account. We'll only send 1 auto-reply per hour to that sender and we'll only send an auto-reply at the start of a conversation thread. So, your customer's won't be annoyed by those constant auto replies that can sometimes be "too much".