Serial numbers for your Sales and Marketing Pro, as well as all Palo Alto Software programs, license you as the exclusive user of the program and they are your proof of ownership. It is important that you register your software in order to receive benefits such as Technical Support services and discounted upgrades.
You can find the serial number for your software through a variety of resources:
- If you have not yet installed your software
If you haven't installed your software yet and are looking for your serial number it depends on how you purchased the software.
- If you purchased the software from a retail store, you'll find the serial number on the CD case that comes in the box.
- If you ordered your software from our website, you can find the serial number in the email order confirmation you received, or on the order receipt page if you printed it out. You can also simply enter your email address and phone number on our order status page to retrieve your serial number and other details about your order.
- If you have installed your software
- Your serial number is recorded in your existing program. Open a plan (either a sample plan or your own plan) and click About on the Help menu. The window that appears shows your serial number.
- If you have registered your software
- If you have registered the software we will have a registration record for you. Please use the "Ask Us" tab in the lower right corner of this page to send us an email or chat with us and we will look it up for you.
By the way, please remember the license agreement. Your serial number is only valid for your own use on your own computer. It is possible to have an installation on a computer in your office and one at home without violating copyright, if you only use one at a time.