If you're using the Premier version of Business Plan Pro, you can insert custom tables (ie. spreadsheets) into your plan through the plan Outline. You can insert as many custom tables as needed.
Note: Your custom table will operate in the business plan as a stand-alone table. It won't affect or incorporate the formulas in any of the existing tables in Business Plan Pro.
Take the steps below to insert a custom table into your plan:
- Open the Plan Outline by clicking the Outline (or Plan Outline) button in the plan toolbar at the top of your screen, or click Outline from the View menu.
- Select the topic in the Outline where you would like the custom table to appear.
- Right-click on the selected topic, point to Insert then click Table.
- Enter a name for the new custom table and click the OK button.
- The new custom table will now appear in this location in the Outline for you to use.
TIP: Custom tables often have more columns than will fit well on a Portrait-formatted page. To print the custom table in Landscape mode, insert it into the Appendix section of the Outline, or, in Business Plan Pro 11.0, first insert a new Section in your Outline to contain the table, and set the Section Printing Options to Landscape.
Article is closed for comments.