When attempting to open a Sample Plan in your software you may receive an error message that says:
An error occurred while trying to download from the Web.
Either the plan is no longer available or
your Internet connection is not working properly.
This error may occur even if your Internet Connection appears to be functioning normally.
All of the Sample Plans which are available for the latest versions of our software are available via a single download from our Web site. Take the following steps to download and install all of the Sample Plans onto your computer's hard drive.
- Visit the Download Center of our Website at:
- Click the link to the sample plan installer for your software.
- IF prompted, choose to Save the file to disk and direct the file to the Desktop of your computer.
- Once the download is completed, close all programs and then double-click the file to install the sample plans.
- Once the plans are installed, return to the Sample Plan Browser and Open the sample plan you would like to modify.