Introducing our latest feature, LivePlan Assistant, designed to elevate your business plan writing experience. This powerful tool is tailored for Standard and Premium account users and offers personalized grammar, tone, and formatting suggestions. With easy editing options, the AI Assistant aims to help users create polished, professional business plans.
In this article:
- LivePlan Assistant for writing plan topics
- Turning LivePlan Assistant on or off
- Tips for using LivePlan Assistant
LivePlan Assistant for writing plan topics
LivePlan Assistant integrates seamlessly with the Plan topic text editor. When enabled, while you are working in a plan topic that you would like the LivePlan Assistant to help generate work for, you can use the Assistant's purple bar at the top of the text editor. If you're working in a blank section you'll see a purple Help Me Write icon, that once clicked will open a box where you can prompt the Assistant.
It should look like this:
If you're working in a topic that already has some writing in it, then the AI Assistant icon will say Rewrite.
Then a dropdown menu will appear above the formatting toolbar. This menu provides various options to rewrite your content, catering to your specific needs.
The available options include:
- Auto-Improve: Enhances the overall quality of the passage by refining grammar, tone, and style.
- Make Shorter: Summarizes the passage, highlighting the key points.
- Expand: Lengthens the passage, providing additional detail and context.
- Academic Tone: Adapts the passage to convey an academic style suitable for scholarly writing.
- Professional Tone: Reframes the passage with a formal, respectful tone, ensuring clarity and thoroughness.
- Persuasive Tone: Recomposes the passage with the intent of convincing the reader to align with the writer's perspective, utilizing assertive, passionate, or even aggressive language to persuade effectively.
These allow you to customize your business plan content, ensuring it is tailored to your target audience and effectively communicates your ideas. Don't worry; your original content won't be replaced until you review and approve the rewritten topic.
Select a tone to begin generating a new passage for your topic:
In this example, we've selected Auto-Improve. The Assistants rewrite will then be generated in the upper box, with the original content remaining below. Then you can click Replace plan content to overwrite the topics current work with the Assistant's generated version.
Select Replace plan content to update the content of this topic to the LivePlan Assistant-generated passage. If you'd like to see another rewrite, click Regenerate response instead. We'd also love your feedback on how the LivePlan Assistant performed. If you liked the results, click on the thumbs-up icon. Likewise, if the passage isn't helpful, click the thumbs-down icon.
Please keep in mind that replacing your topic content with the Assistant's generated work will erase and overwrite what you had in the topic before. You can undo the content replacement using the green Undo pop up at the top center of your screen when you select this, or the undo arrow icon that is in the lower text editor bar; CMD+Z or CTRL+Z keyboard shortcuts work as an undo as well.
Turning LivePlan Assistant on and off
Click the Profile icon in the lower-left corner of your LivePlan window and select Manage Account, or click here:
On the Account Details page, scroll down to the Feature Access field and click on the toggle to turn LivePlan Assistant on or off:
Tips for using LivePlan assistant
- Apply multiple rewrites: Try using different combinations of rewrites in LivePlan Assistant to refine the responses further. For example, consider using the Expand feature to expand on brief ideas you've jotted down for a particular topic. Then, apply Professional Tone to help ensure your ideas are presented with a confident and businesslike tone.
- Regenerate responses: Sometimes, the initial response may not meet your expectations. By regenerating the response, the topic's content can be rephrased while maintaining its original essence.
For more info: