In LivePlan, a Company is a container that holds all of these documents and tools:
If you want to edit, print, or share an a company that has been archived in your account, you’ll need to restore it first. Restoring will move it back to your active companies list.
Note: If your account has an active company limit of one, then you'll need to archive the currently-active company first, so you'll have space for the company you're restoring. You can also change the number of active companies in your account for an added fee.
To restore a company:
- At the top of your LivePlan window, click on the portrait icon. Next, click Manage Account:
- Select Companies from the menu:
- If you see a company in the Active companies list, click the Archive link below that company:
- Now, locate the company you'd like to restore in the Archived companies list.
- Click the Restore link below the company: