In LivePlan, a Company is a container that holds all of these documents and tools:
You are welcome to create as many companies in your LivePlan account as you need. The default account allows for one company at a time to be active, which means it can be edited and shared with others. Any companies in your account that aren't currently active will be archived. Keep in mind that you cannot edit, print, or share a company's content while it is archived.
Archiving is essentially saving; you can restore an archived company at any time. (And if you require more than one active company in your account at a time, you can always upgrade your account.)
Note: To check your current active company limit, click the Account menu and choose Manage Account.
To archive a company:
- At the top of your LivePlan window, click on the name of your current active company. Next, click View all companies:
- Under the desired company, click Archive:
- If you have a limit of one active company, then after archiving you will see this display:
- At this point, you can create another company (or restore a previous one), and it will become your active company.
More on managing your companies:
- Archiving a company
- Restoring a company to active status
- Copying a company
- Adding additional companies
- Deleting a company