If you have only one forecast in your company (which is named Original Forecast as a default), you can't delete it. But you can create a new, blank forecast and start fresh.
Once you have multiple forecasts in your company, you're able to delete any of them. But do keep in mind that deletion is permanent, and a deleted forecast can't be recovered.
To delete a forecast, follow these steps:
- To activate the forecast menu, click on the name of the currently-active forecast:
- Select the forecast you'd like to delete from the menu (if it isn't already the active forecast):
- From the same menu, choose Edit Details:
- Click the trash can icon in the corner of the overlay:
- Click Confirm:
- Click Save & Close.
- Because you just deleted the selected forecast, an overlay will appear asking you to select another active forecast to work on. Choose the desired forecast, and then click the Go to Forecast button: