Every LivePlan account has a user limit, which is the number of people who can view and edit the companies in your account. The user limit includes the account owner and any contributors, but it does not include guests; you can invite as many guests as you want.
To change the number of users on your account:
- From the Account menu, choose Manage Account:
- Click on the Change your user limit link:
- In the overlay that appears, select the number of users you want from the list box:
Note: If you want to add more than the number of users available in the list box, please contact us for volume pricing.
- Once you make a selection, the blue box will reflect how this will affect the amount of your next billing:
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click OK.
Note: If you decide that you don’t want to change the active user limit after all, just select your current limit from the list box and click OK.