The default LivePlan account allows 2 contributors, one of whom is the account owner. Contributors can edit the companies in your account. (You also have an unlimited number of guest passes available - guests have read-only access and can post comments.)
For more details on sharing your account with others, see Adding and removing contributors and guests.
If you need more people to have editing access to your companies, you can change the contributor limit on your account at any time for an added subscription fee.
To change the number of users on your account:
- From the Account menu, choose Manage Account:
- At the top of the Account Details page, you'll see your current account pricing and contributor limit:
Note: If upgrade/downgrade options are not available for your account, there will be a message here asking you to contact us to change the number of contributors on your account. This message will appear if your account is on hold, for example.
- In the Select to change contributors pull-down menu, select the number of contributors you'd like. The additional pricing will be displayed next to the number of contributors:
Note: If you want to add more than the number of contributors available in the list box, please contact us for volume pricing.
- Once you make a selection, you'll see your new total billing renewal charge and next billing date:
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click Save Changes.
Note: If you decide that you don’t want to change the contributor limit after all, just select your current limit from the list box and click Save Changes.