When you cancel your LivePlan account, you have access to your companies for the rest of the current paid period. After that, LivePlan may not retain of your data, and you may not have the option to reactivate the account later. If you think you may want to access your LivePlan companies in the future, we recommend Placing your account on hold instead of canceling.
Cancelling an active account
If you decide to cancel your account, we recommend downloading your existing plan(s) to Word or PDF. That way, when your account is canceled at the end of the current paid period, you will still have a copy of your plan(s) on your computer.
- If you're not already logged into your account, visit: https://app.liveplan.com/login to login.
From the Account menu, choose Manage Account:
- In the sidebar of the account management page, click Cancel Account:
- Click the Cancel account button:
- In the overlay that appears, click Cancel account:
Note: You will have access to your account for the rest of the current paid period. During that remaining time, you can still change it back to active or place it on hold without any consequences.
Cancelling an account scheduled to go on hold
If your account is scheduled to go on hold, but it is still within the paid period, you can cancel it from the Manage Account area:
- Log in to LivePlan.
- From the Account menu, choose Manage Account:
- In the sidebar of the account management page, click Reactivate Account:
- Choose Cancel account:
Note: You will have access to your account for the rest of the current paid period. During that remaining time, you can still change it back to active status or place it back on hold without any consequences.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking Cancel Account:
Cancelling an account that is on hold
If you placed your account on hold and it has already gone into the on-hold status, you can cancel it directly from the Launch Pad:
- Log in to LivePlan. This will take you to the Launch Pad.
- On the Launch Pad, click the Cancel this account link:
Note: If your on-hold account is already scheduled for cancellation, only the Reactivate this account option will be available on the Launch Pad.
- In the confirmation overlay, click Cancel Account:
- Your account will remain on hold until the end of the paid on-hold period. During that remaining time, you can still reactivate it from the Launch Pad.
Cancelling a suspended account
If your account has been suspended because a renewal payment could not process, we will notify you by email. If you have not updated your payment method at the end of 14 days, the account will cancel automatically, but until that happens, our system will re-attempt the payment every two days.
If you would prefer to cancel the account immediately, please contact us.