Switching from manual entry to your accounting solution
If you’ve already entered some of your actual results manually, you can still connect to QuickBooks Online or Xero. However, once you connect to an accounting solution, any data you entered manually will be deleted and replaced with the data uploaded from that accounting solution.
To switch from manual entry to an accounting solution:
- Click the Connect button, located near the top-right of your LivePlan window:
- Follow the steps for connecting to your accounting solution provided in the following articles:
Switching from your accounting solution to manual entry
If you’ve already used either QuickBooks Online or Xero to upload your actual results into the Dashboard, you can still switch to manual entry. The data you uploaded from the accounting solution will not be discarded, but it will no longer be automatically updated.
To switch from an accounting solution to manual results entry:
- Click on the Mapping link, located near the top-right of your LivePlan window:
- In the Mapping menu, click "Disconnect from Quickbooks" or "Disconnect from Xero":
- In the overlay that appears, confirm that you want to disconnect by clicking the Disconnect button:
- Now you can add manually-entered actuals to your Dashboard. For more information about how to do this, see Manually entering actual results.