Switching from manual entry to your accounting solution
If you’ve already entered some of your actual results manually, you can still connect to QuickBooks or Xero. However, once you connect to an accounting solution, any data you entered manually will be deleted and replaced with the data uploaded from that accounting solution.
To switch from manual entry to an accounting solution:
- From the Overview or any of the trend views, click Connect to your accounting solution:
- Follow the steps for connecting to your accounting solution provided in the following articles:
Switching from your accounting solution to manual entry
If you’ve already used either QuickBooks or Xero to upload your actual results into the Scoreboard, you can still switch to manual entry. The data you uploaded from the accounting solution will not be discarded, but it will no longer be automatically updated.
To switch from an accounting solution to manual results entry:
- At the bottom of the Sync menu (on the Scoreboard overview), click the Disconnect link:
- In the overlay that appears, confirm that you want to disconnect by clicking the Disconnect button:
- Now you can enter your actual results manually. For more information about how to do this, see Manually entering actual results.