You can pay for your LivePlan account using either a credit card or PayPal. In the Payment Details area, you can change your credit card or PayPal account details. You can also switch from one payment method to the other (i.e, from credit card to PayPay), if you wish.
Note: Only the account owner can change the payment details for a LivePlan subscription.
Changing payment details when your account is active
- From the Account menu, choose Manage Account:
- Click the Payment Details side tab:
- Select the payment method you want to edit (credit card or PayPal):
- Make the desired changes to your payment information:
- When you're finished, click Save Changes.
Any future charges for the account will be applied to the new payment method you have entered.
Changing payment details when your account is on hold
If your account has already gone into on-hold status, you can change your payment information without reactivating the account. To do this:
- Log in to your account.
- On the launch pad, you'll see an option to update your payment details.
- Click that to get to the Update Your Payment Details view:
- Make the desired changes and click the Save Changes button.
Any future charges for the on-hold account will be applied to the new payment method you have entered.
Changing payment details when your account is suspended
If your LivePlan account has been suspended due to payment issues, you can reactivate it at any time by updating your payment details. You will be charged the monthly or annual rate as soon as you reactivate.
- Log into your LivePlan account.
- You'll be taken to the Launch Pad. Click Reactivate this account.
- On the overlay that appears, your current billing amount will be displayed at the top. Select the button for Credit Card or PayPal, and then fill in your current payment details:
- Click Reactivate to complete your account reactivation:
- You will be charged the standard rate upon reactivation.