If you need help setting up the connection between QuickBooks Online and LivePlan, please contact us, and we'll be happy to walk you through the process. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 888-498-6136 or +1 541 683 6162.
The LivePlan Scoreboard is now integrated with QuickBooks Online, which makes it easy to import the data from your QuickBooks company into the LivePlan Scoreboard. This means you won't have to enter your actual numbers into LivePlan manually, your results will stay continually updated, and you'll be able to quickly compare your actuals to your LivePlan forecast.
Getting set up with QuickBooks Online
If you don't have a QuickBooks Online account, you'll need to sign up for one. Then, you'll need to create a QuickBooks Online company for your business. Once you have a QuickBooks account and company set up, you can connect LivePlan to QuickBooks Online.
Connecting LivePlan to QuickBooks Online
- Log in to your LivePlan account.
- On the Scoreboard overview, click Connect to your accounting solution:
- In the Choose a data source overlay, click on the QuickBooks Online option, and then click Continue:
- If you have entered any data into the Scoreboard prior to connecting, an overlay will appear to warn you that the data will be discarded when you connect to QuickBooks Online. Click Continue:
- The next overlay outlines the steps you need to take to connect to your Intuit account. Click Connect to QuickBooks:
- Sign in your Intuit online account:
- Click Authorize to allow LivePlan to access your QuickBooks Online company data:
- Once the connection is successful, you'll see the following overlay. Click OK, let's sync:
- LivePlan will pull in your QuickBooks Online data for the current year and up to three fiscal years in the past. Once LivePlan and QuickBooks Online are connected, the mapping view will appear:
- Now, you can move on to Mapping QuickBooks accounts to LivePlan data.
Disconnecting from QuickBooks Online
At the bottom of the mapping interface, click the Disconnect from QuickBooks link:
This link is also available on the Sync menu.