In the Benchmarks section, under Spending Metrics, you may see "No Data," in the Your Forecast column, as shown below. This can happen in one of two ways:
- You haven't yet marked any of the Expense entries in your forecast as "Rent" or "Marketing."
- You've identified your rent or marketing expenses in the forecast, but have not yet entered any numbers for them.
In order to calculate the forecast spending metrics, LivePlan needs to know which of the expenses in your forecast are rent and marketing expenses. To identify them in the forecast, follow these steps:
- Click on the Forecast section, and choose Expenses:
- Click on an existing expense you have set up for marketing or rent (or create one if you haven't set it up yet):
- In the overlay that appears, under What sort of expense is this, select Marketing (or Rent or lease) :
- Click Save & Close.
- Go back to the Benchmarks section, and your forecast value for Revenue spent on marketing should display: