In the process of creating a LivePlan company, you select which of the users on your account will have access to that company. If you want to change that access later, you can do that on the Options page.
Note: If you want to change a user's access to your account (and not just the active company), see Adding and removing contributors and guests.
To change a user's access to the active company:
- Click on the Options tab:
- This places you in the settings for the company that's currently active in your account. To change access for specific users, choose Select users:
- Using the check box next to each user's name, select the people you want to have access to the company and deselect those who shouldn't have access:
Note: To quickly select all users, click Select all in the right-hand corner. To deselect all users (except the account owner), click Select none.
- Click Save Changes.
More on collaborating with others:
- Adding and removing contributors or guests
- Changing a contributor to a guest, or vice versa
- Changing the permissions of a contributor or guest on your account
- Resending an invitation
- Cancelling a pending invitation
- How do I accept a LivePlan contributor or guest invitation?
- Opening your own LivePlan account when you're a guest or contributor