When you print or export your plan, the document does not include a cover page or table of contents by default. That's because we need to gather more information before preparing the cover page. It's easy to add these pages to LivePlan whenever you are ready, though.
To add a cover page and table of contents:
- Below the Plan tab, click Download & Print:
- In the Cover Page box, click the check box for Include cover page. Then, click Set Up Cover Page:
- If you want to add a logo to the cover page of your plan, click Select an image from your computer or drag and drop an image to the upload area on the overlay:
- Logo upload will only be enabled if your plan is set to the default Springfield theme. if you have changed the theme, be sure to change it back to Springfield.
- The logo image here is the same one used for the Pitch company logo. If you have already uploaded a logo in the Pitch, it will appear here (and vice versa).
Complete the rest of the information in the form that you would like printed on the cover page. Click Save & Close.If you want your plan to also have a table of contents, click the check box for Include table of contents: