Before you begin writing, it’s important to take a look at the topics included in your plan outline to make sure they contain everything you need. By adding, removing, and rearranging chapters and sections, you can customize the plan to have exactly the content you want.
If you're unsure how to customize your plan outline, please don't worry too much about it. Just begin filling in the sections of the default outline, and if you think of customizations later on, you can add them at any time.
This video shows you how to use the customization options:
The articles in this section will show what's included in LivePlan's default outline and how change the outline to suit the needs of your business.
- What's included in the default outline
- Adding extra content to your plan outline
- Changing the organization of your plan outline
- Adding a chapter, section, or topic to your plan
- Customizing your plan outline for a nonprofit organization
- Changing the title of a chapter, section, or topic
- Writing and editing plan content