If you want to change a user’s role from contributor to guest, or vice versa, you must first remove the user in LivePlan, and then invite the person again into the other role.
To change a user’s role:
- From the Account menu, choose Manage Account:
- From the Account Menu, select Users:
- Next to the user, click Change access:
- In the overlay that appears, click Remove user, then click Confirm:
- To exit the account management page, click the back arrow near in the upper-left corner of your LivePlan window.
- Follow the instructions for adding a guest or adding a contributor depending on the role you want the user to have.