There are three places in LivePlan that you can change your company name: on the Options tab, in the outline setup view, on the cover page, and on the pitch.
When you first create your company, the name is the same in all three of these places.
On the Options tab
Note: Changing the company name here will not change it in the pitch and plan.
- Click on the Options tab:
- In the Company name field, enter a new name:
- Click Save Changes:
From the Pitch
Note: Changing the company name here will change it for the Pitch, but will not change this setting on the Options tab.
- Click on the Pitch tab.
- Click Edit:
- Under Enter your company name, enter the new name:
- Click I'm done or Continue:
From the cover page
Note: Changing the company name here will change it for the pitch, as well, but will not change this setting on the Options tab.
- Click the Plan tab, and then click Download & Print:
- Under Document Options, click the check box for Include cover page. Then click Set Up Cover Page:
- In the cover page overlay, enter the company name as desired:
- Click Save & Close.