There are three places in LivePlan where you can change your company name: on the Options tab, on the Pitch, and on the cover page you add to your plan.
When you first create your company, the name will appear the same way in all three of these places. But because LivePlan has several options for building your plan, it offers a few ways to change the company name. Each of these will change the name in different locations, as described below.
Note: Depending on the sections of LivePlan you're using, you may not need to make all three of these changes. If you want to change the name in the Pitch, the Plan, and the optional Plan cover page, then you will want to make all three.
On the Options tab
Note: Changing the company name here will change it in the Plan, but not the Pitch or cover page.
- Click on the Options tab:
- In the Company name field, enter a new name:
- Click Save Changes:
From the Pitch
Note: Changing the company name here will change it in the Pitch, but not the Plan or cover page.
- Click on the Pitch tab.
- Click Edit:
- Under Enter your company name, enter the new name:
- Click I'm done or Continue:
From the cover page
Note: Changing the company name here will change it on the cover page, but not the Pitch or Plan.
- Click the Plan tab, and then click Download & Print:
- Under Setup, click the Edit button for Cover page:
- In the cover page overlay, enter the company name as desired:
- Click Save & Close.