There are two ways in LivePlan to remove the default Appendix chapter. Depending on when you created your business plan, you may need only one method, or both.
Removing the Appendix from the Plan tab
If you created your business plan before October 23, 2017, it will contain a default Appendix chapter, which you can see in the View & Edit page of the Plan tab:
If this chapter is in place in your plan, you can remove it by following these steps:
- In the Plan tab, click Outline:
- On the Outline page, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Appendix chapter. Click on it and drag it to the sidebar to remove it, as shown below:
Note: When you delete this chapter, LivePlan will automatically save any topics that have text in them. You'll find them in the sidebar for future use.
Note: If you've removed the Appendix chapter but are still seeing an Appendix when you download your plan, please see the steps below.
Removing the Appendix from the downloaded plan
If you created your business plan after October 23, 2017, It won't include a default Appendix chapter in the plan outline. You can confirm this by looking in the Plan tab, on the View & Edit page. You should not see the heading for "Appendix" there:
If you're still seeing an Appendix when you download your plan, however, you can remove that by following these steps:
- In the Plan tab, click Download & Print:
- On the Download page, locate the Setup section in the lower right corner. Click the Edit button next to Appendix:
- In the overlay that appears, click all the check boxes to uncheck them:
- Click Save & Close: