Templates save you time by automating blocks of text that you use often in emails. Any user in your account can create, edit, or delete templates.
You can create a template that applies to all of your mailboxes, or to a single mailbox. If you create a template for all mailboxes, users can view and use it in any mailboxes assigned to them. If you create a template for a specific mailbox, then only the users assigned to that mailbox can view or use it.
Interested in some creative ways to use templates? See Tips for using Templates.
- To access the Templates page, click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the window:
- In the sidebar of the Settings menu, click Templates:
- On the Templates page, click the [+] sign to add a new template:
- Give the template a descriptive title. Then, choose which mailbox this template should operate in. If you'd like it to be available for all mailboxes, choose Unassigned:
- Enter your template text. If you're interested in adding some custom fields, please see this page. Click Save & Close to save the new template:
Note: The templates editor has a formatting toolbar, as shown above, where you can choose fonts and add other formatting to your template.
For details on using your new template, see Applying templates to messages.