Once you've created a template in your Outpost account, it can be updated by any User or Administrator (as well as the account Owner).
- To access the Templates page, click the Settings icon in the sidebar:
- In the Settings menu, select Templates
- On the Templates page, use the sidebar menu to narrow your view to a specific mailbox, or select All mailboxes to see templates created for all of your mailboxes:
- Click on the preview card for the template you'd like to update:
- Click the Edit button on the template:
- Update the mailbox assignment, if needed:
- Update the text and formatting as needed, and click Save & Close: