Once you've created a template in your Outpost account, it can be updated by any User or Administrator (as well as the account Owner).
Interested in some creative ways to use digests? See Tips for using Templates.
- To access the Templates page, click the Settings icon in the sidebar:
- In the Settings menu, select Templates
- On the Templates page, use the sidebar menu to narrow your view to a specific mailbox, or select All mailboxes to see templates created for all of your mailboxes:
- Click on the preview card for the template you'd like to update:
- Click the Edit button on the template:
- Update the mailbox assignment, if needed:
- Update the text and formatting as needed, and click Save & Close: