LivePlan offers two ways you can describe your planned sales channels and marketing activities:
- The Pitch contains a brief summary section, which appears this way in the published pitch:
- The Plan offers text topics in the default outline, where you can describe your sales and marketing intentions in more detail as shown below:
For many businesses, these descriptions may be all you need. To help you decide on the scope of your marketing plan, you may find these articles useful:
- How to Write the Sales and Marketing Section of Your Business Plan
- Business Plan, Marketing Plan, or Both?
- How to Write an Effective Marketing Plan
If you require more in-depth sales and marketing details in your business plan, you can easily customize your LivePlan outline to include a custom chapter, with custom sections for all the details you like. You can even import images of charts you've created if you like.
To help you with your marketing plans, we maintain a free resource website at Mplans.com. You'll find sample marketing plans and other resources there.
For Windows computers, we also have an installed software program called Sales & Marketing Pro, which guides you through the process of building sales and marketing plans.