Any Owner or Administrator has can delete mailboxes from your account.
Deleting a mailbox is a permanent action, and will also delete all conversations within the mailbox. A deleted mailbox cannot be recovered in Outpost, so all internal Notes and History are lost. The original email and any replies, however, can still be found in your source email account.
- At the upper right hand corner of your window, click on the Settings icon:
- At the sidebar on the left, click on Mailboxes:
- Locate the mailbox you'd like to delete. Click on its preview card to open the mailbox settings:
- Click the Delete icon in the upper right hand corner:
- A confirmation screen will appear. Click Delete Mailbox to confirm the deletion: